Request a brochure
Request a survey
Request a call back
A quality, well designed and carefully manufactured metal iron gate will not only add to the curb side appeal of any home for many years but will also protect and secure a home from the outside world. The visual appeal and security of a gate will however only benefit a home when the gate is closed and locked - only an automatic gate will guarantee this. A manual gate left open may as well not be there.
Oxleys have been designing and installing automatic gate systems throughout Yorkshire and Lincolnshire for over 30 years. Our experience with the skills and talents of our staff have evolved to a product we believe to be the best automatic gate ranges currently available. Whether it is a small domestic gate or multiple gate installation on a national house builder's development, we offer a service and gate we are proud to put our name on.
We can arrange for one of our skilled representative to call and carry out a full site survey, discuss the options with you and advise you on the best gate and automation for your requirement. We will then provide a free, no-obligation quote.
Features & Benefits
- All wrought iron gates are made to measure and are built to the highest standards.
- Two small coded radio transmitters each to open the gate from a car
- 3 motor options available - underground, articulated arm and ram
- Safety photo beams to stop the gate closing if it was obstructed
- Available in a variety of colours - our normal colour is gloss satin black
- Finished to the highest standard using first a hot dipped galvanizing process
- Can be manufactured to any design, swing or sliding and any size
The Production Process: