Request a survey
Request a call back
A beautiful gate is the first icon to welcome a visitor as they approach your home. It is an opportunity to make a statement and offers a lasting experience as the visitor is invited through the opening automatic gate. Oxleys have been installing wooden gates for over 30 years and have the experience to offer a superb trouble free product.
Wooden gates have to be extremely well manufactured to withstand the stresses imposed by automation. We have literally seen gates made by other joiners fall apart after a few months of operation. Our gates are made with automation in mind and have a minimum finished thickness of 65mm. Available in a variety of hard woods such as oak, Iroko, emmeri and Accoya. We always prestain the gate in its component form before assembly to ensure all parts of the gate are protected. Once assembled the gate is given a further two coats of stain for a beautiful finish.
Oxleys have a range of standard designs available in a range of timbers however we can build timber gates to your own specification and size.
For further information we can arrange for one of our skilled representatives to call and undertake a full site survey, discuss the options with you and advise you on the best gate and automation for your requirement. We will then provide a free, no-obligation quote.
Features & Benefits
- All wooden gates are made to measure and are built to the highest standards.
- 3 motor options available - underground, articulated arm and ram
- Available with radio transmitters to open with car
- Safety photo beams to stop the gate closing if it was obstructed
- Can be manufactured to any design, swing or sliding and any size
- All our timber gates are fully finished with 3 coats of sikkens stain
- Individually designed to our customer requirements